Tuesday 11 September 2012

Patty

Georges passing left a big hole and I doubt any dog could fill it.
However a dog called Patty is having a ruddy good try of establishing a place for herself.
A rescue dog who had been in kennels for a long time she arrived a week ago to a chorus of never again from the wife and me..
She's been helping rearrange the house by removing things she finds and leaving them strewn about the place and pulls like a train on a lead.She is the most affectionate dog I've ever known and is full of mischief and investigates everything and anything she sees.George was one of the randiest dogs I've had and he'd have been in his element with her even though she's been spayed.She wont replace him and in her own way she's not trying to,I think we are going to get along fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment