Wednesday 2 March 2011

Is Ebay still the place for a bargain?.

People keep saying ebay is on the way out but it still seems to attract a lot of interest.I've tried the other auction sites like Ecrater and Ebid but I've bought more on ebay than all the others put together.
Well,if you can't beat them join them and I've now started having a clear out of tools
I think ebay has now got so big that its a bit like Tesco,no matter how bad things get people will still spend money there.There's a discussion forum about internet auctions called pheebay they discuss ebay,ebid and ecrater.In the meanwhile I'm still relying on my own site for the majority of tool sale,its better than paying fees to ebay and I dont feel as though someones looking over my shoulder all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment