Tuesday 8 October 2013

Black and Decker multi tool. Usefull or what?

I went to a small car boot sale on sunday. In a school playing field near the James Pagett hospital it was a fund raiser for the school. Not a huge turn out but I sold a few bits and bobs and bought one of those muti tools. Looking a bit like the Dremel everyone is familiar with,this was the Black and Decker version.
When I got home I carried on with draining the radiator of the P5b Rover The bottom hose clip was rusted solid and just wouldn't undo. So,I thought (more out of desperation than conviction) that I'd try the new toy and one of its little cutting discs. Small enough to get in place it worked a treat and cut the clip without cutting the hose. The discs are quite fragile and break easily but used correctly they did the job in a few seconds. Five quid well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment